Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Well I couldn't let Trey's first Halloween get past me without a visit to the pumpkin patch!  After much online research and asking around at work I decided to head to the McGarrah Farms Patch.  I didn't really care much about the activities since Trey is too young to do the corn maze.  I just wanted one that was good for pictures.  And this one was!  It is crazy how many pumpkin patches and corn mazes there are in Arkansas!  Here are some pics from our trip!


This will be fun to take his picture next to each year.  Although the crooked and bad attempt at fancy handwriting drives me crazy!  You think they would be offended if I brought them a new sign next year?  Haha!

Such a big boy!  Standing up with some help from the pumpkins

But all he was interested in was the grass!

And the straw....

Finally looking at the camera!  It's tough work to get this guys attention!  Notice those two teeth on the bottom.  So cute!





No comments:

Post a Comment