Saturday, September 3, 2011

Celebrating Oliver!

Recently I threw a baby shower for my good friend Janet.  She is due October 10th and once sweet baby Oliver gets here Trey will have his first best friend!  They will be 7 months apart and I am sure will cause all kinds of trouble together!
I had so much fun preparing everything for this shower.  I would love to do party planning as a full time job!  From creating the theme, to researching the internet for good ideas, to pulling it all together, I love it all!  For now though, it will remain a hobby that I do for my friends for free!  Ashley was kind enough to host at her house.  Here are some pictures from the shindig of all the things I made!

The Mom with the hostesses

The invitation

Decorations

Food

Trey as the centerpiece taking in all the action!




No comments:

Post a Comment