I am back! It has been a crazy couple of months and I have been MIA from posting for almost 3 months, crazy! Well things have slowed down and I am back and ready to post.
First things first, thank you to all the soldiers past and present that have fought and continue to fight for our freedom! Your sacrifices are greatly appreciated.
We had a Memorial Day get together with friends this weekend. It has been awhile since we all have seen each other. We were asked to bring a side so I decided to make red, white, and blue jell-o cups!
Patriotic Jell-O Cups
Yields 12 cups
2 small packages red jell-o
2 small packages blue jell-o
2 tubs of Cool Whip
1. Make the blue jell-o according to package directions and use the quick set method
2. Pour into the 12 cups in even amounts
3. Put in the fridge to set for 30-45 minutes
4. Make the red jell-o according to package directions and use the quick set method
5. Pour the jell-o on top of the blue jell-o in even amounts
6. Put in the fridge to set for 30-45 minutes
7. Spoon Cool Whip on top of each cup
8. Top with sliced strawberries and blackberries
9. Store in the fridge until ready to serve
You can obviously switch up the fruits and jell-o colors to make these cups work for any occasion!